During the General Assembly at #wsava2019, we were also delighted to welcome several new members and others which have moved from associate to full membership. Details are below:
- Veterinary education provider AOVET has become an Affiliate Member
- The National Association of Veterinary Technicians in America (NAVTA) has become an Affiliate member
- The Council of the Association of Veterinary Medicine and Veterinary Technicians of Haiti (AVEM-Haiti) has become an Associate Member
- The Tanzania Small Animal Veterinary Organization (TASAVO) has become an Associate Member
- The Caribbean Veterinary Medical Association (CbVMA) has become an Associate Member
- The Emirates Veterinary Association (EVA) has become a Full Member
- The Kenya Small and Companion Animal Veterinary Association (KESCAVA) has moved from Associate Member to Full Member.
WSAVA President Shane Ryan says: “The fact that so many new associations are keen to join us or upgrade confirms the value that membership of our global veterinary community offers. The more members we represent the more powerfully we can advocate on behalf of our patients and the more we can raise standards of veterinary care around the world.
“We welcome all of our new members and look forward to working with them.”
We will introduce all of our new members in this Bulletin over the next few months so stay tuned.