World Small Animal Veterinary Association Dental Contest
Instructions for entry
How to enter
- Post on your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account an image file in JPG, PNGs, PSDs or TIFFs format or a video according to the instructions given for each monthly contest or for the on-going contest
Our general rules
- In order to be submitted into the contest, your entry must include the hashtag #wsavadentalguidelines
- By submitting an entry, you are confirming your permission from the owner to use the photo where appropriate
How will we select winners?
- By submitting an entry that features a patient, you are confirming your permission from the patient to share the entry
- Should you be selected as a winner, we will require your full name, email address and full postal address
- The contest will run across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You can enter across all platforms and as many times as you like.
Winners will be selected based on the social engagement their posts receive. The scoring system is as below:
- Facebook/Twitter entries: 1 point per like, 2 points per share/retweet, 1 point per comment
- Instagram: 2 points per like, 1 point per comment
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is the WSAVA, whose registered office is at 72 Melville St, Dundas, Ontario, Canada, L9H 2A1.
- The competition is open to veterinarians from member associations of the WSAVA and is free to enter.
- The contest starts on 2 January and ends on 31 October 2018 at 11:59 PM EST.
- The contest will run for ten months. Each month one winner will be selected by the WSAVA based on the level of social engagement received according to the scoring system mentioned above. Winners will be informed within a week of each monthly competition closing.
- The grand prize winner will be selected by the WSAVA based on the level of social engagement achieved cumulatively during the entire period of the contest. The winner will be informed during November. Prizes are not transferable.
- By submitting images to the contest, you are granting permission for them to be used by the WSAVA on its website, in its e-bulletin, on social media and on other communications platforms.
- You must be the copyright holder or owner of all images you submit and must have permission from the owners of any animals appearing in the photos.
- The WSAVA’s decision in respect of all matters relating to the contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into the competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Canadian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada.
- By entering the contest, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social network.