You can narrow your search by one of these filters.
Tier: Tier 3
President: Dr. Andrew Quarcoopome
Rep: Dr. Andrew Quarcoopome
The Ghana Private Veterinary Surgeons Association (GHAPRIVETS) was formed in the year 1998 when five veterinary surgeons in the public sector (Veterinary Services Directorate of the Ministry of Food and Agriculture) were assisted by the government of Ghana to establish private veterinary practices.
Membership of the Association now stands at twenty and growing. The membership includes veterinary surgeons in Mixed (but predominantly small) Animal Practice, and veterinarians in Pharmaceutical Companies and Consultancies.
The following are the goals of the Association:
- To maximize the potential of every member to enhance the profitability of their legitimate individual and collective businesses.
- To foster and promote unity and loyalty among members.
- To share knowledge, skills and experience in the field of veterinary medicine.
- To encourage members to contribute meaningfully to the development og the profession and to ensure the services and products are of the highest quality.
- To perform such other duties considered desirable by GHAPRIVETS from time to time for the purpose of attaining and furthering any of the objectives therein stated.