- Dr Kevin Paterson Stevens BvSc, BSc.Agric (Animal Science), MRCVS.
- Born in Newcastle, Kwa-Zulu Natal, South Africa on 16th August 1962.
- Matriculated in 1979; Rotary Youth Exchange Programme-Australia 1980.
- University of Natal, Pietermaritzburg 1981-1984.
- Graduated with BSc.Agric. (Animal Science) in 1984.
- University of Pretoria-1985 to 1990.
- Graduated from Onderstepoort in 1990 with BVSc.
- Part time research employment in Department Parasitology under Prof. Reynecke (bottles) from 1985 to 1988. Nematode research predominantly.
- Part time employment: 1987 to 1988 doing R and D work on new parasiticides.
- Private practice Vet House, Pietermaritzburg 1990.
- SA DefenceForce National Service-National service: Allerton Regional Veterinary Laboratory; SA Police Dog unit; Durban SPCA 1991.
- Private practice Umhlanga Veterinary Clinic 1991-1992-mixed practice with large equine component.
- Purchased Ballito Veterinary Clinic in 1992-mixed practice including Bovine, Equine, Avian and predominantly Canine and Feline.
- Upgraded facility to Ballito Veterinary Hospital: 1998-2012 (current).
- Founder member Dolphin Coast SPCA(DCSPCA).
- Chairman DCSPCA-1998 to 2000.
- Exec member National Veterinary Clinicians Group 2001-2012.
- SAVA Congress 2000 organizing committee.
- SAVA FEDCO member 2002-2010.
- SAVA EXCO member 2004-2007.
- SAVA PR Chairman-2004-2008.
- Institute of Veterinary Practice Development Chairman, KZN, 2002-2004.
- Chairman Chaka Round Table 1998.
- Chairman and Director of Crime Block, anti-crime initiative, Ballito 2002.
- Congress Steering Committee.
Website: View bio on website
Congress Steering Committee(CSC): Chairperson