Scientific Advisory Committee
- The WSAVA Scientific Advisory Committee (SAC) advises and assists the WSAVA Executive Board in developing links with the academic world involved in research and development in small animal veterinary science.
- It's aim is to stimulate academic participation under the auspices of the WSAVA and at the same time to promote worldwide access to knowledge resulting from research.
- To advise the WSAVA Executive Board on proposed projects concerning research and standardization of diagnosis and treatment.
- To advise the Executive Board on recipients for the WSAVA Scientific Awards.
- To select the State of the Art lecturers for each WSAVA Congress.
- To have representation on the Congress Scientific Programme Committee and to ultimately approve the congress scientific programmes created by that committee.
- To provide the Executive Board and WSAVA membership with up to date information on topical scientific issues related to small animal practice.
Executive Board Liaison