Assembly members are our member association representatives (one for each member association) and are required to carry out the important task of linking up the WSAVA to respective members in their association. This ensures the continued reinforcement of creating a strong alliance, sharing of professional development and contribution within our membership.
What are the responsibilities?
- Represent member associations in their views and concerns through the annual assembly meeting and voting.
- Ensure that the annual membership dues are paid in a timely manner.
- Provide and keep current your association information, including contact details, membership numbers, and activities, as posted on your association page on the WSAVA website.
- Provide an annual report to the Assembly members.
- Attend the annual Assembly meeting, where the business of the WSAVA is conducted.
- Distribute the WSAVA monthly news and any additional WSAVA information to your membership in a timely manner.
Failure to meet the requirements of the first 3 bullet points may result in loss of vote and complimentary Congress registration and tickets to the social events.
Who are our Assembly Members?
View a list of our current Assembly Members
Updates & Meeting minutes
View a list of our Meeting minutes and Assembly updates.