A summary of the WSAVA membership benefits, both to individual members and to member associations is outlined below:
What the WSAVA can do for you (PDF).
Brand New Member Benefit!
As of 2018, we are now offering all members free access to previous WSAVA World Congress presentations.
Watch the recordings here.
- Our monthly ebulletin gives an update on WSAVA news, member activities and interviews with WSAVA leaders and partners. It also provides CE and clinical tips. It is available in english, español, 中文 & русский.
Journal of Small Animal Practice (JSAP)
- JSAP, the official scientific journal of the WSAVA, disseminates new ideas and techniques relating to clinical veterinary practice to promote best practice. A discounted personal subscription is available to WSAVA members and JSAP also publishes WSAVA Standardization Guidelines and an annual online collection of international articles, both of which are freely available to WSAVA members.
- Global Brief—the global Clinician’s Brief newsletter—offers valuable insight for international readers with featured articles, quiz questions, videos, and other practical expertise. Global Brief is published in collaboration with the WSAVA and is free to WSAVA members.
Timeless Vet Drug Index
- The Timeless Vet Drug Index™ is an evidence-based veterinary drug formulary app. WSAVA members receive a 14-day free trial and a discount if they sign up.
- Vetfolio is an online educational platform developed by the NAVC. WSAVA members receive the service at a discount or free of charge, according to the WSAVA’s CE tiers*.
- Vetlexicon from Vetstream is the world’s largest online clinical veterinary reference tool. WSAVA members receive the service at a discount or free of charge, according to the WSAVA’s CE tiers*
WSAVA World Congress
- WSAVA members receive discounted registration to World Congress. They also receive the proceedings and free video recordings from all presentations.
Attending WSAVA World Congress
- Your association receives one complimentary registration, including invitations to social functions, voting, and the use of the meeting room for a pre-congress meeting*.
- Any full member with good standing can bid to host the World Congress.
- Your association also has the opportunity to:
- Create or participate in a WSAVA Global Outreach Program.
- Hold a WSAVA One Care workshop.
- Nominate WSAVA Award recipients.
- Utilize the work of the WSAVA Committees.
- Join WSAVA Committees and working groups.