You can narrow your search by one of these filters.
Region: The Americas
Tier: Tier 3
President: Dr. Gail Gibson
Rep: Dr. Gail Gibson
The North American Veterinary Community (NAVC) is a nonprofit organization that provides world-class continuing professional development for the global veterinary healthcare community.
We started as a single flagship event, the North American Veterinary Conference. Over the years, we have evolved into an organization that educates, empowers and connects the global veterinary community all year long.
By offering cutting-edge veterinary continuing education programs, we empower Veterinarians, Veterinary Technicians and Practice Managers with the skills they need throughout their careers.
By developing forums for communication and connection, we fuel the spread of knowledge and innovation within our profession.
By uniting the global veterinary community, we promote a higher standard for veterinary care across the world.
We invite you to explore our programs, get to know our team and Board of Directors, and discover the many ways we're working to support veterinary professionals every day
Our Core Values:
- Commitment: be passionate about the NAVC and the veterinary profession.
- Excellence: strive to exceed our customers expectations.
- Innovation: embrace change and drive innovation.
- Stewardship: be outstanding advocates of our brands, resources and community.
- Communication: communicate openly and honestly to build enduring relationships.
- Authenticity: be unique, memorable, personable and humble.