You can narrow your search by one of these filters.
The British Small Animal Veterinary Association (BSAVA) exists to promote excellence in small animal practice through education and science.
The Association was founded in 1957 as a professional body to serve veterinary surgeons who treat companion animals.
It now has over 11,000 members.The majority of our members work in practice, and represent over a third of the working veterinary surgeons in the UK.
Benefits of Membership:
- Get massive member discounts on CPD courses throughout the UK.
- Pay less for all BSAVA books, manuals, CD-ROMs and videos, plus a free copy of the BSAVA Small Animal Formulary.
- Receive significant reduction on Congress Registration.
- Subscription to monthly Journal of Small Animal Practice, The European Journal of Companion Animal Practice and companion magazine.
- Discounted Regional CPD Day Meetings.
- Access to members-only content at www.bsava.com.
- Help with health & safety issues, small animal pharmacy topics, veterinary nursing, attaining Practice Standards etc.
- National and international representation for your profession within government and other veterinary organisations.
Annual Report (PDF)